My Office Design

January 18, 2016

I think I've been pretty good about this blog thing lately ;) If you haven't followed along until now, I've been on the search for pieces to complete our new(ish) apartment in NYC. There are many things we still need but overall it has been coming together -- more pics to come. I've just been itching for my own office area. We only have a one bedroom right now and even though our living area is quite large, my boyfriend has his desk set up there. So I've been thinking and although the kitchen table has been great, I'm off to create my own little office in our bedroom. That way I can have my desk where I can sketch and blog but also set up my easel to paint. I've already purchased my desk from CB2 and my desk chair which I got from Wayfair. I am on a budget and for those two pieces so far has cost me under $300 which is not bad for a desk AND chair that you love, right?! I would of loved to scope out flea markets but I just don't have the time right now let alone a vehicle to transport items like that. SO I've gathered the pieces I've picked out so far to complete my "office". One of those pieces is an original abstract art piece by Jen Ramos from Made by Girl. The exact painting I am referencing below has been sold but I am most definitely getting one once there are new ones to purchase. Definitely check out Jen's page when you can because it is amazing and so inspiring. I can't wait to see it all come to life! Stay tuned.











desk / cb2
chair / wayfair
pelt / rhteen
palm print / society 6 by the aestate
beach print / society 6 by fit + fab
abstract painting / made by girl by jen ramos
geometric decor / west elm
calendar and notepad / sugar paper la
metal paper organizer / target


xo,

Lauren



Post a Comment