Home Furniture Favorites: Joss & Main

January 17, 2016

Happy Sunday! As I've been searching around for pieces for my new office area, I came across Joss & Main which I love but I couldn't get enough of their newest categories (and their prices!). So I put together some of my favorite furniture and decor items all under $200 to share with you. If you're not familiar with Joss & Main,  their other family brands you may know are Wayfair, All Modern, Dwell Studio and Birch Lane. Which piece is your favorite? I have to say I'm a sucker for marble and brass so I'm really loving their Bubble Task Lamp :)


Celeste Velvet Bench / $147




Bubble Task Lamp / $98


Clive Bed / $195



Jamie Side Table / $152



Mei Porcelain Table Lamp / $175



Jeweled Terrain Framed Giclee Print - 11x15in / $99



Reina Side Table / $128


Kinsey Bar Cart / $171






xo,

Lauren









1 comment