Hello 2016!

January 12, 2016

Well hello everyone. It's been quite some time since my last post! Thanksgiving, the Holidays and the New Year flew right by. 2015 was a great year for me all around - I painted often and participated in art shows, moved back to New York (although I dearly miss CA), started a new position with Restoration Hardware, and my sweet niece and Goddaughter, Andriana, was born. I cannot wait to see what 2016 has in store for me. My goal is to push myself to take my art and blog to another level and focus on growing in the design field. I'd love to see where it can go if I truly put my all into it. In the meantime, I've had my eye on some new pieces for our place so I wanted to share a sneak peek. Stay tuned for which ones end up in our home :) 



1930's Martini Side Table / RH 

Go-Cart White Rolling Desk / cb2


Mini Industrial Cage Lamp / west elm


Parisian Cornice Single Shelving in Black Oak / RH 



Reclaimed Russian Oak Parquet Coffee Table / RH


Vintage Steel Desk Chair in Antiqued Brass / RH Teen





xo, 







Post a Comment