TJ Maxx January Finds

January 22, 2018

Hi all! I hope your 2018 feels as productive as mine so far! Although, there is definitely room for more progress (always). What I've focused on since my last post about bettering myself this year is :


- I've signed up for some technical classes to hone my design skills at NYSID
- I've been working on my portfolio and making great progress 
- I've set an appointment for Invisalign

What I need to do still:

- Set up my personal training sessions at the gym
- Figure out how best to write blog posts consistently and POST THEM (I usually just post things as they come to mind, or what is relevant for me at a certain time - but I'd love to figure out the best method for posting what and when)
- Figure out my best game plan for food prepping and NOT BUYING THAT COFFEE, although I've been doing really well so far!

In the meantime, I'm always browsing for inspiration and product and came across some pretty little finds from the latest TJ Maxx home assortment. As we all know, there are limited quantities and they can become unavailable at any time. I've come up with my top 10 finds - which is your favorite?? 



1 / BP Industries Mango Wood Console / $139.99


2 / Jofran Rattan Chairs Set of 2 / $179.99!!
 

3 / UMA Galvanized Metal And Wood Table / $79.99




4 / Made in Italy Chessboard with Drawer / $79.99

5 / Stylecraft Side Table with Storage / $199.99


6 / Chanel and Louis Vuitton Coffee Table Books / $24.99 + $59.99




7 / Tainoki Patterned Fabric Bench / $99

8 / Urban Trends Sunburst Mirror / $39.99


9 / Jofran Leather Side Chair / $299.99



10 / Siena Faux Succulent Plant / $12.99





I am loving all of these, especially since some are just super unique like the acacia wood chessboard set! I also love how you can get some really amazing coffee table books, and faux plants that are perfect for adding some no-maintenance greenery. So many more options here



xo,
Lauren






Post a Comment