New Obsession: MotifPillows

March 5, 2017

I have to say I love a good pillow situation. What I love the most is that pillows are so versatile, and can change the look of a space entirely. I am in the middle of doing some apartment refreshing so switching up my pillows is definitely on my list. I consistently browse stores online and in person (when I can) and lately have been drawn the most to pillows on Serena & Lily and Lulu & Georgia. Every now and then I browse Etsy for some unique, handmade options. I came across Motif Pillows and I looove the color palettes and how many options they have. They also use a variety of designer fabrics and are all handmade. What's also great is that you can order swatches first before ordering which is what I did. I plan on getting new ones for our bedroom and living room. Stay tuned to see which ones I went with! Below are some of my faves - check out their Etsy shop for more!











xo,
Lauren

Post a Comment