Dream Bedroom Mood Board

March 1, 2017

Hi there! If you have read any of my recent posts, you know I'm currently in the process of finding new pieces to refresh our apartment. So far, we were able to swap out our coffee table with something that fits our space better and is more functional for us. Finding a rug and media console that also fits our needs and wants is actually much harder than expected - especially since my job is interior designing! Go figure. In the meantime, I came across some mood boards for my dream apartment that I created a few months ago if I really was going to start from scratch and stay within some budget. I wanted to share my dream bedroom because, well, I just love it and thought if I could inspire others with this post than it's worth sharing! I would definitely add additional pieces like an accent chair with a side table, leaner mirror, dresser, etc but this would be the overall look I would go off of that I just love. See below for all the sources! Enjoy :) 






Bed / Slub Velvet Edlyn Bed / Anthropologie
Nightstands / Alexa Nightstand / West Elm
Rug / Elo Rug - Ivory / RH 
Lamps / Colton Table Lamp / RH Baby + Child
Stools / Cooper Leather Stools / Serena + Lily 
Art / Maria V Cano - Malibu / RH 
Pillows / Black Hawthorne Stripe Pillow / Caitlyn Wilson Textiles
Lumbar Pillow / Elizbeita Pillow - Violet / Lulu + Georgia





xo,
Lauren






Post a Comment