Create the Look: Becki Owens

February 4, 2017

If I said I was a fan of Becki Owens, that would even be an understatement. I'm in love with her elevated, clean and curated designs. I'm constantly inspired by her team's work and go to her blog and instagram for inspiration often. Check out her blog here! I came across one of her many spaces designed as a hangout space for teens. I feel like it can also be a space for adults because it is just as much sophisticated as it is fun. I fell in love with it and decided to come up with a similar look keeping the overall modern, bohemian aesthetic the same. I hope you love it just as much as I do! 








Carmel Sofa / $2,495 94" length / One Kings Lane
Eternal Palmette Knot Medallion / $310 8x10' / Rugs USA
Duarte Geometric Stool / $129 / One Kings Lane
Kelli Knitted Pouf / $129 / One Kings Lane
Docksta Table / $179 / Ikea
Antiqued Metal Funnel Pendant / $318 / RH 
Bamboo Weave Roller Shade in Natural / Custom / RH
Teak and Bottle Vase / $98 / Anthropologie
Metal Accordian Side Table in Brass / $79 / Urban Outfitters
Reclaimed Wood Floating Shelf 2ft / $79 / West Elm
One of a King Guida Pillow Coral / $55.90 / Lulu & Georgia
One of a Kind Lori Pillow / $108 / Lulu & Georgia
One of a Kind Freda Mudcloth Pillow / $88 / Lulu & Georgia
Tassled Pointilliste Pillow / $78 / Anthropologie
Agda Printed Yarn Pillow / $39 / Urban Outfitters









xo,
Lauren




Post a Comment