My Top Multifunctional Finds

May 4, 2015

Hi there and Happy May! I could write a post about how April showers bring May flowers but instead I decided to round up some of my favorite multifunctional finds. Whether you live in a small space (like me) or a large one, multifunctional pieces are always a good idea. Here are my top 5 favorites:







1 // marina mirror rack / $229 / cb2 / I love a good entry mirror and even more
when there are hooks involved. 






2 // lulu fabric storage ottoman / $146 / overstock  / This is a serious steal right here.
Not only does this piece have a fun pattern but can be placed in a living room, window nook, entry way or even in front of a bed PLUS it has hidden storage. Win. 





3 // duo side table floor lamp / $399 / west elm / Because the lamp is attached
to the table you get double the surface area on the table to place things than
you would have had if you were to put a lamp right on it. 





4 // dual-drawer chalkboard shelf / $39 / urban outfitters / Love the look. Love the functon. Love the price. I can picture this in an entry way or kitchen wall.





5 // lacquer storage coffee table / $549 / west elm /  west elm is based out of Brooklyn 
which is why many of their pieces are meant for smaller spaces. This storage coffee table comes in 3 finishes (all attached to the link). Not only can you store items inside like books/magazines/throws -- you can set your laptop on top for working and use as a table for eating, too.



One day I will have all of these in my home! Are there any that you are
falling in love with or may even have yourself?! I'd love to know what you think. For 
more design and art inspiration check out my instagram @laurenmaiorana :) 




Xo,















Post a Comment