My Top Californian Finds

May 14, 2015

It's almost the weekend! I'm just as excited for that as I am about these pieces I'm about to introduce you to. Since moving to California a year and a half ago, I've noticed that handmade items, natural woods, and clean lines is what California is all about -- bringing the natural vibes of the outdoors in. I've rounded up some of my top Californian finds for you to drool over, too. Here are some of my faves:









1 // cedar and moss table lamp / $249 / rejuvenation /
The mid century modern feel with a touch of brass is one of my 
favorite things in this world.

2 // handpainted dusk basket / $48 / anthropologie / I love
baskets -- they are so versatile. I've been seeing many baskets used not
only for storage but as a plant holder. (possible future post I think...)

3 / no 21 / $90 / loomgoods / I love loomgoods. It may be 
a splurge but totally worth it. The mudcloth used is so original and authentic.

4 / tshaj boho pillows cover 20x20in / $50 / etsy / I 
love supporting etsy makers. Tshaj shop has SO many good 
boho pillow finds.

5 / indra rug 3'7''x5'7'' / $239 / lulu & georgia / One of my favorite stores,
ever. This rug has a coastal color scheme with a boho feel. Very Californian.

6 / john vogel bench / $499 / west elm / Another mid-century 
modern vibe with this piece. 

7 / dip dyed stools / $58-$68 / serena & lily / These
stools have always been on my radar. They're one of Serena
and Lily's staple items -- you can use as a side table, in a bathroom, under a console,
so many great uses for this one of a kind piece.




They're all so good! I love supporting local, too. Any chance I get, I love to incorporate the local talent around me. I've had my eye on these pieces for a while -- a girl can dream when she lives in an 800 sq ft apartment. One day! 



Xo,







Post a Comment