Favorite One Kings Lane Outdoor Finds

April 13, 2015

While I was going through sites to create my next post for you, I came across too many amazing One Kings Lane outdoor pieces and I just had to share! From dining to lounging they have it covered. Some of them are super good deals and others may be worth the splurge. 


allan 4-pc outdoor set, natural / $869


king size forest hammock / $99


markua outdoor sectional and table set / $1,299



outdoor mashpee chaise / $299



savannah bed swing 63" / $4,299



colorblock patio umbrella 84" / $299



cary 6-pc dining set / $1,249



marco 5-pc dining set / $899



brooke outdoor pouf, light green / $159




Pretty nice, huh? All I have to say is one day I will have a bed swing :) Check out One Kings Lane's website here to see SO many more great outdoor pieces. Stay tuned for my next outdoor post! 






Xo,



















Post a Comment