Dream Outdoor Oasis

April 24, 2015

Okay -- summer is right around the corner people! I mean, for me it's pretty much been summer since February living in SoCal (sorry my east coast loves). If you don't know already, I currently reside in 800 square feet of space in our 1 bedroom apartment in Orange County and that's including our patio. So, you can't blame me for coming up with my dream outdoor oasis, right? Plus, working at west elm and being around all the summer floorset has me dreaming every day at work. Now about this post -- I've chose some great finds from some of my favorite stores >> Anthropologie, west elm, cb2, One Kings Lane & more. See below for links to each item! 






1 // iris chevron planter and stand / $129 for medium size / west elm 
2 //markua outdoor sectional and table set / $1,299 / one kings lane
3 // outdoor idriss print lumbar pillow / $59.50 / pottery barn
4 // portland lanterns / $49 each / z gallerie
woven round rattan tray / $59 / west elm
5 // ja dora maar planter / $795 / jonathan adler
6 // huron lounge chair / $594 sale / west elm
huron ottoman / $195 sale / west elm
banana leaf outdoor lumbar pillow / $43 / home decorators
7 // magical thinking hand-knotted hanging planter / $29 / urban outfitters
8 // tam tam side table / $98 / urban outfitters
9 // saddlestitch all weather area rug 53x76" / $89 / home decorators
10 // sophia silver dining chair / $85 / cb2
11 // fuze gray bistro table / $599 / cb2
12 // john vogel teak lounger / $1,299 / west elm
13 // remy ceramic side table - white / $119.99 sale / west elm
14 // faceted lanterns / $39-49 / west elm


I'm seriously in love with it all. I know I chose many neutrals and not a lot of bold colors but that's nothing you couldn't switch up with some decor. I just love the relaxed vibe that these pieces have when put together.  The John Vogel teak loungers are probably my must have piece of them all! Which part is your favorite??





Xo,








Post a Comment