Pantone Color of 2015: Marsala

January 24, 2015




Being in the design field as both a home stylist and an artist I am always inspired by colors. Marsala and its deep rich hue is a color I would normally stray away from -- until 2015. Don't get me wrong, I love designing and painting with rich, colorful, deep hues but anything in the "maroon" family would remind me of being really traditional and formal and that just isn't my style. BUT you can create spaces that are pretty darn amazing -- trendy, bohemian, classy, chic, you name it. Here are some of my favorite items and inspiration that include Pantone's new color of the year! I think I've changed my mind...




caye rug in berry / lulu & georgia





cobble hill hudson velvet chair / abc home








stencil art by flower art place / etsy 





rivulets bedding / anthropologie








stitched silk pillow / anthropologie




What are your thoughts on Marsala? Until next year ;)




Xo,






Post a Comment