Heart Bowl Turned V-Day Planter

January 19, 2015

Since stores decided to put out Valentine's decor even before Christmas, I've had my eye on a few things I wanted to decorate with for a while now. One of them being a simple yet super cute heart bowl from west elm that I envisioned using as a planter. After I created my terrarium and had leftover pot soil I knew I could use it for this little project. Since I already had succulents in my terrarium, I chose to plant an orchid in the heart bowl and now it's a perfect little piece on my coffee table. Such an easy thing to do and it adds a little festiveness for Valentine's Day! Next on the blog is my DIY Valentine's Day garland so stay tuned :) 












And if you don't already follow me on instagram @laurenmaiorana
where I also post my DIY projects, inspiration + day to day picture worthy moments :) 






Xo,






Post a Comment