My Grateful Candle

November 23, 2014

My store hosts events and trunk shows to help support local artists, makers and entrepreneurs -- especially during the holidays when we help to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital! This past Saturday we had Evolyn from In My Solitude which is a Los Angeles based boutique with handmade spa products. They have everything -- - room fragrance, pillows, eye shades, sugar scrubs, body creams and not to mention candles. Since I'm a sucker for an amazing scented candle, I went with their small "grateful" candle (which was only $13!). It now has a home on my coffee table but it smells soooo good so I plan on getting more to put in my bathroom. They are made of soy wax which helps keep the air cleaner and candle burn longer. If you are in search of a thoughtful holiday gift going local and handmade is the way to go. Check out In My Solitude and find your perfect gift or you can even treat yourself :) 









Xo,




Post a Comment