My Abstract Art

November 17, 2014

Hi there! For those who do not know, I love to paint! My style is abstract, coastal and colorful although I have done many custom pieces as well. For the first time ever, I displayed my art at a local vendor event at west elm where I work. My art was for sale and I donated $10 from each painting towards St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital as part of their Thanks and Giving campaign. Other local artists and vendors were there as well that are so talented so it was an honor to have my art alongside theirs. I was also working during the event so I couldn't stay at my table to talk to too many people about my art but I did sell a painting and get my name and art out there! There were a few handfuls of inquiries about doing custom pieces as well which I love doing and am currently working on a few right now. I wanted to share some of my art with you that is still for sale unless stated otherwise but I can customize any piece you want! Let me know if you're interested! You can reach out to me via email, lmaiorana1014@gmail.com. I'm starting a new instagram for my art and interior design work separate from my personal account so i'll keep you posted on that, too! I hope you like my paintings as much as I enjoy creating them :)




{abstract waterfall SOLD / will recreate to order - price varies with size, email to inquire}



{desert / 12x16in staple back canvas / acrylic paint / gloss sealer / $45}


{waves / 9x11in staple back canvas / acrylic paint / gloss sealer / }


{ocean / SOLD / will recreate to order - price varies with size, email to inquire}


{energy / 12x12in staple back canvas / acrylic paint / gloss sealer / $50}


{carribean / 18x24in gallery wrapped canvas / acrylic paint / gloss sealer / $85}


 {feather / 10x10in staple back canvas / SOLD / will recreate to order - price varies with size, email to inquire}


{ikat / 12x16in staple back canvas / acrylic paint / gloss sealer / $45}


 {lovebirds / 12x16in staple back canvas / acrylic paint / gloss sealer / $45}




{pink clouds / 10x10in staple back canvas / acrylic paint / gloss sealer / $35}


{lips / SOLD / will recreate to order - price varies with size, email to inquire}


{sugar skull / SOLD /will recreate to order - price varies with size, email to inquire}


{nyc skyline / SOLD / will recreate to order - price varies with size, email to inquire}



{abstract flowers / SOLD / will recreate to order - price varies, email to inquire}


At the west elm south coast plaza event this Saturday! 



I will recreate any piece if you would like a different size, colors, anything. Just shoot me an email so we can go over what you want and then I will be able to give a price! Thanks everyone who has supported me thus far - I love to paint but never thought people would love it so much to buy. I will also be at another west elm orange county event soon so stay tuned :) 




Xo,







Post a Comment