Fall In Love With Your Table Setting

October 6, 2014

Happy October everyone! I haven't posted in so long mainly because I've been home in New York visiting family. We even had our own early Thanksgiving dinner because some of us live so far away and it will be a while until we are all together again. It made me think of how I am going to set up my own table for Thanksgiving. There are so many options when it comes to decorating your dining table for the fall - where do you even start? Centerpieces, dinnerware, &  tablecloths, oh my! Here's some inspiration to help you decide this autumn season just in time for Thanksgiving!





I love how simple yet festive this setting is. I especially love
the clean, fresh look of the white dinnerware and napkins but you
could also use other colors - rich reds, blues or greens. Mini pumpkins for 
a centerpiece just works and tying up the napkin with hemp string 
and adding wheat completes this fall look.
{town-n-country-living.com}




This table has a rustic look with the stump candle holders
and wood chargers (can be a great DIY, too!). Mini pumpkins
 in different sizes and rich colors is the cherry on top
for this fall inspired table setting.
{tableskirtsandmore.com}




This setting has a touch of fall with the feather and lavender 
tied in hemp with the word "gather". This is something that
you can do to instantly create a fall table setting without
having to buy all new dinnerware and centerpieces. 
{findinghomeonline.com}




These settings and centerpieces look gorgeous on this rustic
table but would look stunning on a more formal table
as well. No pumpkins are needed to make you think of fall - 
the wheat in a vase, hemp table runner, fresh flowers and elegant
candles definitely has your mind thinking of fall family gatherings.
{pureandnoble.blogspot.com}




I love the vibrant, autumn-colored flowers against the
teal table runner (and the fact that it's ikat print). This table 
setting can be used year round - just switch out the 
flowers to go with any holiday or special occasion.
{bridesmagazine.com}




I really love all of these photos - they are all such beautiful settings.
It definitely makes me excited to decorate my table for Thanksgiving coming up
where it will be my boyfriends and I's first Thanksgiving dinner together in our own
home! I wish you all happy fall table setting :)  





Xo,














Post a Comment