Get the Look: Cozy Beach Chic

March 11, 2014

Whenever I browse interior design photos for my design instagram or just for fun, I come across some photos where I just love the style and look so much that I would love to replicate some of the looks myself one day. I'm probably not the only one who thinks this way so I decided to come up with a different "Get the Look" each week. Each week will be a different style where I find a picture of an interior that inspires me and I browse the internet to find look-a-like items to replicate that particular look. Sounds good, right? If you're reading this and have a particular design style in mind, go ahead and find a photo of an interior that inspires you and I will dedicate one of my posts to it! Here we go...



I love the serene, beachy color scheme of this living space. This is a look that is perfect for a home right on the beach or if you're in the mountains or city and want to create a sophisticated, beachy-chic look. It's impossible to find an item exactly the same but the whole point of this is to replicate the look & style of the space. Sometimes if you look hard enough you can find items pretty darn close. I chose items from reasonable stores, one including Etsy. Whenever I have a chance I love to browse Etsy to find one-of-a-kind items that are handmade. I chose this theme because who doesn't love the beach? Below is where you can find each item.



1 / Scape 108 / $179. 95 / ZGallerie 
2 / Butterfield / Benjamin Moore
3 / Pillow Link White Linen Pillow Case / $24.66 / Etsy
Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover in Stone White / $69 / West Elm
4 / PB Comfort Square Slipcovered 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional / $3,299 / Pottery Barn
5 / DRKDesigns Spa Blue Greek Key White Cotton Pillow Cover / $45 / Etsy
 Jacquard Leaf Silk Pillow Cover - Light Pool /$34 / West Elm
6 / ReclaimedandRustic Antique White Square Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table with Removable Legs / $245 / Etsy
7StyleGuides Succulent Do It Yourself Terrarium Kit / $14 / Etsy
7 / Loloi Rugs Alexandra Rug in Natural - 7'1''x11' / $427.95 / Joss and Main


This space comes to a total of $4,477.22! However, this does not include the cost of paint, pillow inserts and shipping.  Include those items and your total should be under $5,000. A living space under $5,000 with quality and handcrafted items is quite a deal to me! What are your thoughts on this space??




Xo,










(Photo Source: Pinterest)

Post a Comment