BEST FALL CANDLES

September 23, 2017

Fall is officially here as of yesterday! Although, it really doesn't feel like fall since it was 86 degrees in NYC today - not complaining :) How do you like to prepare your home for the fall season?? I love to swap out my candles and add small decor around our space. While searching for my favorite fall candle to share, I realized there are actually quite a lot so I've decided to dedicate this post to an assortment of deliciously scented fall candles. YOU'RE WELCOME :) 





1 / brooklyn candle company / fern + moss




2 / the white company / autumn 


3 / west elm + rewind / spiked cider




4 / anthropologie / boulangerie jar pumpkin souffle




5 / bath + body works / marshmallow fireside



6 / nest candles / pumpkin chai



7 / p.f candle co / teakwood + tobacco




8 / anthropologie / fireside + starlight candle




9 / voluspa / baltic amber




10 / williams sonoma / pumpkin spice











xo, 
Lauren 





Post a Comment