Create the Look: Studio McGee's Office Retreat

January 19, 2017


Hi everyone! I am starting a new theme of posts every week dedicated to creating looks by some of my favorite designers. I browse social media and blogs often and get inspired continuously. It's always refreshing to check out others work and get ideas. One that I particularly love is Studio McGee. Shea McGee and her husband, Syd, started their design adventure together after realizing that design was their passion. I am constantly inspired by their work and find myself wondering where they find all of the beautiful items they include in their designs which lead me to this post. I absolutely love this office design below - it is so open and light but at the same time bold and curated. I find myself gravitating towards designs like these where you will find minimal pieces paired with natural, and organic elements and it never hurts when there is stunning art involved. Below you will find a list of items I sourced for you to create this same look! If you have any inspiration photos that you are loving and want to send them to me to create a post like this, feel free to contact me and maybe you will see it in the coming weeks! Enjoy :)









Spotlight White Desk / Crate & Barrel
Vintage French Round Fabric Chair / RH 
Lido Isle Baskets / Serena & Lily
Natural Off White Cowhide Rug / Cowhide Imports
Embossed Wood and Metal Tray / World Market
Small Rippled Cylinder Vase / Target
Samual Kane - Inky Love / Z Gallerie 
Sara Brown - Romance Story / Z Gallerie
Drawing Room Blue 253 - Farrow & Ball
Symmetry Objects / west elm
Striped Angle Marble Bookend / west elm
20th Century Library Double Sconce / RH 






XO, 

Lauren


Post a Comment