Terrarium Workshop

February 9, 2015

As some of you may know, I am a home stylist for west elm. West elm is one of those company's that love to be involved with the community and give back. Working at one of their stores, I get to help plan and be a part of their events myself. Not only displaying and selling my own artwork at their local vendor fairs but hosting workshops, too. 

Recently, I made my own terrarium which you can check out here. If you don't have a green thumb, that's quite alright. Terrariums with succulents are perfect for first time planters (or people whose plants end up dying on them -- it's okay, it happens) because they are super low maintenance but you do have to make sure you give them a fair share of sunlight. I will be bringing my own terrarium to the event and will be showing others how to create their own. West elm will provide the soil and rocks, snacks and beverages. They will be selling their terrariums and succulents for a special price for those who are participating in the workshop. I've never done a terrarium workshop before but I'm sure it will be lots of fun! {Tuesday, 2/10 6-8pm, west elm south coast plaza}







Xo, 





Post a Comment