Falling for Throws

September 20, 2015

If you're anything like me, you love when the leaves start changing color, PSL's (pumpkin spiced lattes) come back at Starbucks, and it gets a bit cooler so you snuggle up on the sofa with your favorite throw. The first day of fall is just a few days away so I came up with a list of my top 5 favorite throws perfect for fall -- different styles and textures. I'm in search of a new one, too, so I may be seeing one of these in my home soon!




1 // 404 locust slidell throw // $69 // urban outfitters





2 // zuri throw - teal // $51.60 // lulu & georgia







3 // horizontal double ribbed throw // $79 // west elm







// 5-lb chenille solid throw // $79 // restoration hardware





5 // faux sheepskin throw // $99 // pottery barn





My sofa is a gray, area rug is a neutral pattern with a navy/teal color, and the pillows on the sofa are cream with a brass/gold print on two, so I'm thinking the teal one from Lulu and Georgia will be a nice way to tie in the blue. However, I'm torn because the faux sheepskin one from Pottery Barn screams "snuggle and watch movies with me". There's no harm in getting more than one, right? Options are good :)





Xo,





Post a Comment