Homegoods Happy Finds

February 14, 2014


Homegoods seriously has everything you could need in your home when it comes to home decor. I took a trip to Homegoods yesterday to hopefully find some goodies for a DIY project for my valentine (I'll post more on that soon so I won't spoil the surprise!). While browsing the store I came across some items that stood out to me because, well, they were just so me. Some were this gorgeous hemlock color (which is one of the colors in Pantones Spring 2014 color forecast) so I thought I would share my happy finds with you. Do you have any Homegoods items in your home that make you happy??



This lamp has a gloss finish. The color and shape looks like a lamp you could find from Bungalow 5. 

I love, love, LOVE this knit pouf. It's white and gray so will match about any color scheme and look perfect in your living space. I picture one or two under a glass coffee table so they can be stored and then pulled out for seating when needed.

I always see mirror trays like this online especially on LaylaGrace.com which are a pretty penny but this one is only $24.99!


These hemlock and white patterned pillows are only $24.99 for the two! Great for indoor or outdoor use.

I love the look of natural materials and this hand carved basket is perfect. There were also stools and trays. 


What girl doesn't like a pretty jewelry box?? This one is a pretty cream/gold pattern covered in acrylic glass.

I'm such a fan of quatrefoil and have seen lamps just like this in Arteriors for a good chunk of money. This one is only $49.99!

For $12.99 this coral decor is perfect for a coastal look! The base is a beautiful hemlock acrylic glass. This would look great displayed on your coffee table or bookshelf.


I wish I got the price on this piece but if I can recall it was no more than $100! Such a cute little garden stool you can use outside or as an accent table/nightstand in your home.


I could spend hours in Homegoods and come out with a bunch of things I probably didn't even need but it would all be worth it! Don't ya think? :) 





Xo,
































Post a Comment