Coastal Living Space

January 15, 2014

I've been having an obsession over sea glass blue lately so I decided to create a mood board.  Not to mention Pantone's Hemlock is on their Spring 2014 Color Forecast which I didn't even know before creating this. When I think of sea glass, I think of the beach - so I decided to create a coastal living space with sea glass accents. I chose beachy yet modern furniture made with natural materials such as jute, burlap, linen and raffia which go really well with this color scheme. Now all I need is a beach house to decorate! 








1 / Natural Curiosities Capistrano Saudi Blue / Shopcandelabra.com 
2 / Malibu Chandelier / RoShamBeaux.com 
3 / Behr Water Mark Paint Color 
4 / Halsten Sofa Antique White Linen / Serenaandlily.com 
5 / Regina Andrews White Ribbon Coral Lamp / Laylagrace.com 
6 / Polo 1 Drawer Side Table / Bungalow5.com 
7 / Arteriors Cormac Glass Jute Lantern / Shopcandelabra.com 
8 / Thom Filicia Safavieh Blue Hand Tufted Rug 8x10 /Rugstudio.com 
9 / Blake Raffia Coffee Table / Serenaandlily.com 
10 / Seafoam Green and Burlap Pillow Cover 20x20, Coral Linen Pillow Cover 18x18 / Etsy.com 
VRugs and Home Maya Seafoam Pillow / Laylagrace.com



Xo,


Post a Comment